Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Last Week...

I haven't been able to write for a few days. It's my last week, and I've been busy with all the last minute things. I'll give you a brief run down, and I'll break these up by day rather than one extremely long post.

Friday... I've been teaching a Bible Study at the local Foreign Language Academy. The goals were to expose the kids to an English speaker and (most important) to share the gospel with them. I used Billy Graham's Steps to Peace with God. I also used the Korean version to be certain they fully understood. Click the links to see the basic content. Also, check out the wordsearch puzzles I made for them.
(Step One, Step Two, Step Four)

Friday was my last class. The kids are actually happier than they appear in the picture. We just could not get them to smile.

This is me with the Academy Director.

No comments: