Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ski Trip...

Monday was a great day! I drove down with Pastor Paul and enjoyed wonderful fellowship and skiing. I had planned to come back to Daejeon that night, but they talked me into staying overnight. I got my first experience with Korean Sauna. They are made of red clay which radiates the heat really well. They say it even gives off some good things, but I'll have to study up on that. (That's Pastor Jung and me.)

I had so many good pictures of the skiing that I decided to make a video. I've always found the mountain to be a worshipful place. But this time it was extra special. Once as I was on the slope alone, the thought came to me..."I'm skiing in Korea!" Wow! The world is a much smaller place now, and God truly has it in his hand...

(I added a full screen version on Facebook: click here)

No comments: