Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sangnok Aquapia...

Water slides, wave pool, hot tubs and kids. About an hour north of Deajeon.On the way, we saw these ladies in traditional Korean dresses. They may have been on their way to a wedding.
We arrived before they opened, and for a moment I thought I was in the movie "Vacation." Remember Wallyworld?
Oh, did I mention the whole thing is indoors?
Now for the funny part: Most of our group started in the hot tub in the center of the complex. Luke (one of the Saturday Night worshippers), Tom (a guest on this trip) and I were sitting together. Pastor Paul came up and sat down in the water. He then pulled something out of the water and held it up for us to see. He said, "They want you to wear one of these in water." He saw the looks on our faces and said, "Really, I'm serious."
What he was holding up looked like a small black speedo. I thought, "I'm not wearing that!" But I held my tongue and waited. I looked around the tub and noticed that most of the other men were wearing trunks like me. Then I notice the swim caps. "Oh," I thought. "Whew!" After the tension was broken and everyone realized what was going on, we all had a big laugh, especially Pastor Paul. I said, "I didn't think I could get that thing on anyway."

Check out this video:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, that looks fun. I imagine if I did this I would find a way to break a leg with many people around me in laughter.