Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here We Go Again...

I'm reminded of an old Conway Twitty song...

"Hello darlin'... nice to see you... it's been a long tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime...."

You may think there's a double meaning there, but there's not. It's just been a long time since I wrote anything. I can't believe I allowed the distractions of life to stop me, but I did. Now that I'm away from them, I'm actually busier, but I find the old urgency to share coming back.

So I'm in Korea again, sharing the gospel, singing, and reacquainting with old friends. Pray for us as we work. Pray that hearts will be open to the truth of God's love for them. Pray for Calvary church as it struggles through some tough times. Pray that Satan and his army will be barred from the door. Pray for God's spirit to wash away anything that is not of Him and that His path will be clearly seen.

No comments: